- Free High Street parking.
- There is a two hour restriction in the parking bays.
- We will do home visits.
- Clinic visits will include negotiating stairs.
What to wear
- Loose fitting clothes.
- Shorts are a good idea.
- Self funding patients pay at the end of each session by cash, cheque or card.
- Insured patients must supply us with their insurance details membership number & authorisation codes.
- Any excess must be settled by the patient.
- We will bill insurance companies directly.
- Please contact the clinic for costs.
- Due to the high cost of overheads, a fee of £20 will be charged to all patients who do not provide 24 hours cancellation notice.
Do I need a doctor to refer me?
- Some insurance companies require a doctor or consultant to refer, please check with your insurance company.
- If self funding a referral is not necessary.
- It is usual to send a letter to your doctor or consultant, unless you state otherwise.